Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) completed as runners-up within the remaining season’s IPL amidst a little of bewilderment after David Warner was once banned from participating within the event.
Then again, the Blackcaps skipper Kane Williamson held the SRH staff in combination and was once awarded the Orange Cap for scoring the very best collection of runs.
Hyderabad pacers and Rashid Khan carried out smartly within the bowling division however their heart order and different batsmen, barring Shikhar Dhawan and Williamson, had been underneath par.
For IPL 2019, SRH have traded Dhawan to the Delhi Daredevils in go back for Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem and Abhishek Sharma.
Underneath is the wage of gamers retained by means of the SRH for IPL 2019:
- Abhishek Sharma – ₹55 lakh
- Basil Thampi – ₹95 lakh
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – ₹eight.five crore
- Billy Stanlake – ₹50 lakh
- David Warner – ₹12.five crore
- Deepak Hooda – ₹three.6 crore
- Kane Williamson – ₹three crore
- Manish Pandey – ₹11 crore
- Mohammad Nabi – ₹1 crore
- Rashid Khan – ₹nine crore
- Ricky Bhui – ₹20 lakh
- Sandeep Sharma – ₹three crore
- Shahbaz Nadeem – ₹three.2 crore
- Shakib Al Hasan – ₹2 crore
- Shreevats Goswami – ₹1 crore
- Siddarth Kaul – ₹three.eight crore
- Syed Khaleel Ahmed – ₹three crore
- T Natarajan – ₹40 lakh
- Vijay Shankar – ₹three.2 crore
- Yusuf Pathan – ₹1.nine crore
(serve as(d, s, identification) (file, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));